Payroll specialist is responsible for all payroll-related tasks. The Payroll Specialist's responsibilities include collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours, calculating wages, preparing and processing employee payments, and maintaining accurate payroll records.
Duties and responsibilities
- To collect timesheet data and payroll information.
- To enter data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- To calculate wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- To prepare and processing paychecks and cash deposits.
- To maintain accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- To prepare and distributing income statements.
- To respond to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- To perform account balance and payroll reconciliations.
- To prepare financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes.
- To prepare periodic payroll reports for review by management.
Qualifications and Preference
§ Bachelor’s degree accounting, business, or a related field preferred.
§ Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices.
§ Strong organizational and time management skills.
§ High numerical aptitude.
§ Language: English, Arabic
§ Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
§ PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point