1) Planning and organizing production schedules.
2) Preparation and analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
3) Handle logistics, warehousing, and stock of raw materials used in production.
4) Focus on growing business and revenue by implementing necessary changes to product/production line to enter new markets or grow existing territories.
5) Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
6) Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
1) Good communication skills
2) Good experience in apparel production management
3) Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
4) Experience in reporting on key production
5) Proficient in MS Office and ERP system
REQUIRMENTS: Ready to join immediately
Valid transferable Iqama
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable