Job Title: Relationship Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To Attract, manage, develop portfolio, increase volume and enhance profitability of Non-Borrowing companies accounts and related businesses.
- Manages and develops Non-Borrowing companies’ relationships.
- Maintains relationships with designated companies and attends to their needs.
- Solicits new Non-Borrowing relationships to increase business volumes, account yields and profitability.
- Improve customer service.
- Cross-sells other Bank products and services to Non-Borrowing relationships.
- Ensures that adequate management information reports are generated to oversee customer’s actual status.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related field
- From 4-6 years of experience in banking or financial sector.
- Fully adapt to work within the team
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enjoy working with people and has a good ability to build constructive professional relationships.
- Improve the portfolio growth.
- Networking and communication skills
- Focus on Customer Service
- Desire and initiative to develop and excel