The field assessor is responsible for the inspection and preparation of annual condition reports for all premises and equipment, in order to ensure business assets are correctly managed. You will gather data on store and equipment condition, inputting the information into a proprietary software programme, all the while maintaining absolute confidentiality of market, commercial, personal and financial information.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintaining photographic records of the store condition.
* Inspecting the standard of stores and making informed comparisons and recommendations for refurbishment or replacement work where needed
* Preparing budget estimates of the costs involved for required refurbishment / replacement works required
* Inspecting kitchen areas (with regards to use and cleanliness), standard of equipment cleanliness and maintenance, and refrigeration systems (cleanliness, maintenance and temperature)
* Reviewing the store log book and noting when maintenance visits were carried out.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* 10 years' experience in a multi skilled supervisory role covering mechanical, electrical or shopfitting works
* 5 years' experience in a retail environment
* A good all-round Electrical, Mechanical or Building background.
Alshaya International Trading Co., one of the world's leading retail franchise companies, operates over 40 of the world's most recognised retail brands in KSA including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Victoria's Secret, The Cheesecake Factory, Boots, M.A.C and Pottery Barn. With over 800 stores, we are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join our team.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company o ...Read More