Disassembling, repairing, testing, troubleshooting, examining, fitting, modifying, maintaining, installing and determining serviceability of aircraft survival and flight equipment such as helmets, torso harness assemblies, preservers, parachutes, chemical and biological protective devices, survival kits, oxygen masks,and anti-G-suits. The work includes operational and circuit checks of emergency signaling and communication devices such as survival radios and beacons. The work requires knowledge of mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance procedures, pyrotechnic and explosive devices and aircraft egress systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Troubleshoots malfunctions on Aircrew Survival Flight Equipment.
2. Performs depot-level maintenance procedures on pyrotechnic and explosive devices and aircraft egress systems.
3. Read and interpret manufacturers' maintenance manuals, service bulletins, technical data, engineering data, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
4. Performs phase, scheduled, unscheduled, periodic and other hourly or calendar inspections.
5. Uses chemical sealants.
6. Requisitions repair parts, materials and consumable supplies through supply system.
7. Performs general housekeeping and FOD prevention duties.
8. Performs other tasks as directed
9. Maintains effective working relationships with other employees.
10. Read and comprehend drawings, schematic diagrams, technical manuals, and Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs).
11. May be required to support other technical specialist outside of primary technical field, in support of program objectives and goals.
12. Responsible for maintaining accurate time accounting of work performed in real-time. Report any time discrepancies to supervisors.
13. Knowledgeable of occupational hazards and safety precautions and be able and willing to coach others in complying with program policies and procedures.
14. Reports any and all potential safety hazards, incidents, accidents, and other program concerns to supervisor.
15. Wears program identified personal protective equipment.
16. Performs additional duties as directed by supervisor.
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...Read More