Introduction: Perform a wide range of manufacturing tasks between several work stations. Assembles miscellaneous parts in support of build of F-15 installation. Accomplish structure work, utilizing product drawings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully capable to comprehend drawings, schematic diagrams, process specs, and engineering dispositions to troubleshoot complex structural issues.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate time accounting of work performed in real-time. Report any time discrepancies to supervisors.
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees, multi-national workforce and assists with training those with less experience.
- May be required to support other technical specialist outside of primary technical field, in support of program objectives and goals.
- Applies coating materials such as primers, paints, and sealants using standard application techniques and apply chemical treatments as required.
- Knowledgeable of occupational hazards and safety precautions, and be able and willing to coach others in complying with program policies and procedures related to such. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Familiar with manufacturing process datasheets and tool use guides to include bushings and special reamers
- Must be familiar with aircraft production environment and experience with use and handling of government / hand tools. Must have experience with manufacturing process specifications and reading blue prints.
- Familiar with use of special calibrated gauges (go-no-go, micrometers, pin, buck tail, blue pin, feeler, protrusion, etc)
- Familiar with the use of special tools (drill plates, drill templates and alignment tools/fixtures) to produce various aircraft assemblies
-Must be familiar with drilling, measuring close tolerance hole to blueprint requirements (fasteners; taper-loks, hi-torque bolts, etc)
-Production (maintenance) experience on any aircraft, F-15 preferred.
Qualification, Education, Training & Certifications
- Must have graduated high school or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in aircraft production environment.
- Acceptable comprehension / communication (read & write) of English Language with ability to interpret technical drawing and processes.
- Ability to work any shift assigned, and work extra hours (overtime) with little notice.
- Possess strong structural / mechanical theory knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to repair and restore original strength to components such as frames, stringers, bulkheads, spars, ribs, and stiffeners. Experience with reinforcing damaged or weakened skin on structural members, and removing and replacing portions and complete sections of airframe structure. Familiar working with various structural fasteners such as; taper-loks, high-locks, lock bolts, Jo-bolts, and rivets.
- Completion of formal technical school a plus.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Ability and willingness to increase individual knowledge and skills through program provided training.
- Must have a continuous improvement mind set, a strong work ethic, support program initiatives, and support / believe in teamwork.
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...Read More