Boat Maintenance Manpower Requirement
Job Title: Marine Mechanical Technicians
Visa Category: Work Visa
Age Limit: Less than 35 Years
Salary Offer: 2500 + 300 SR
Benefits: Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Iqama Renewal, Vacation after 2 Years
Job site: Dammam, Jizan, Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
Working Hours: 8 hours 6 days a Week.
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Experience Required: 5+ Years
· Marine mechanical technicians inspect, maintain, and repair all kind of boats.
· Using diagnostic equipment, they test and repair boat engines, hulls, propellers, rigging, masts, sails, and navigational equipment.
· Start motors and monitor performance for signs of malfunctioning, such as smoke, excessive vibration, or misfiring.
· Repair engine mechanical equipment and compressor.
· Perform routine engine maintenance on motorboats, such as changing oil and filters.
· Able to replace parts, such as gears, magneto points, piston rings, or spark plugs, and reassemble engines. Able to repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts, Inspect and repair or adjust propellers or propeller shafts.
· Inspect mechanical components of Boat to identify problems though inspection or testing devices.
· Able to do maintenance of Inboard and Outboard Engines from (250 and 350 HP) of following companies (Yamaha, Cummins, Volvo, and Volvo Penta).
· Able to repair sanitation, HAVC System, cabinetry, Mechanical Gears, and accessories.
Skills and Education:
· Logical and problem solving, Able to Communicate, Able to work in a team environment, also independently.
· High School/Diploma/Relevant Experience.