Duties and Responsibilities
1. Handles and Controls the store by receiving, packaging (if needed), labeling, moving, checking and storing incoming products.
2. Ensures items received from shop are in good condition, and segregate them as per season and gender.
3. Organizes Products in the Store by segregating the stock as per the allocation received from Merchandise planners, labeling, and storing surplus merchandise in designated locations.
4. Maintains Stock Level as per sales rotation by performing the physical count of inventory, reconciling actual stock count to computer-generated reports, maintaining adequate inventory levels and reporting for any discrepancies, damage or losses.
5. Handles Damages and Losses by reporting any damages found in shop returns, and keeping such damage products in an isolated area as per company procedures.
6. Maintains appropriate Quantities and prepares Inventory Reports by checking stock, ensuring that appropriate stock levels are maintained in all product categories and then compiling monthly inventory reports and producing them to line manager.
7. Maintains Quality Services by checking and inspecting products received and ensuring they are per the company standards.
8. Safeguards Store Operations and Contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols, and ensuring a clean and safe store.
9. Completes Reports and maintains Accounts by entering required information and reconciling the stock of items with accounts regularly.
10. Applies company Policy & Procedures by establishing and maintaining the store and store records as per the company quality plan, procedures and approved mobilization plan.
11. Demonstrate self-awareness and proactivity in regards to Personal Development and seeking opportunities to grow.
pRubaiyat was founded in 1980 by the Binzagr family. Rubaiyat had its unique vision as it was the only company in its field to import new fashion trends of International brands in Saudi Arabia. Given that Rubaiyat was the sole company in the Middle East to have opened boutiques specialized for speci ...Read More