Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintains Stock Level as per sales rotation by sorting items in the stock room, checking the items condition and reporting for any damage or loss
2. Participates in controlling Sales Expenses by controlling sales expenses, implementing required action and reporting to line manager.
3. Implements Sales Activities by executing sales activities as per the action plan to achieve sales targets and conducting required task for agreed actions and reporting to line manager.
4. Maintains Store Standards and Display by dusting off and cleaning fixtures every day, keeping all items on shelves neat, and making sure the store standards as per guide lines and company policy
5. Participates in identifying Potential Customers by implementing sales initiatives for attracting new customers and communicating with existing and potential customers for updating database in coordination with customer service department.
6. Implement After Sales Services by receiving customer concerns and taking the right action as per company policy, or communicating with related departments for the requested action.
7. Contributes to Customer Satisfaction by informing the customer about the product, responding to his complaints as per the sales operations policy (by either returning, exchanging or tailoring the item).
8. Contributes to Sales Audit by improving sales performance to achieve the KPIs as per the shared target with the line manager and implementing the action plan for the void and termination /return report.
9. Contributes to Sales SOP by implementing new SOP and reporting the feedback to line manager.
pRubaiyat was founded in 1980 by the Binzagr family. Rubaiyat had its unique vision as it was the only company in its field to import new fashion trends of International brands in Saudi Arabia. Given that Rubaiyat was the sole company in the Middle East to have opened boutiques specialized for speci ...Read More