· Supervise the receipt of goods form DCs and ensure they comply with the agreed SLA, and then prepare them for shipping by moving them to the designated shipping area based on route and destination.
· Supervise the loading process by performing random checks, reviewing loading checklists, reviewing the logo on the vehicle, reviewing the safety measures, measuring the temperature and humidity…etc. to ensure all aspects comply with Nahdi’s standards and with the SFDA regulations.
· Ensure delivery by reviewing the delivery report submitted by the shipping coordinator, to make sure that all deliveries were made according to the agreed SLA.
· Ensure full utilization by planning the required trucks and resources on a daily basis based on the anticipated orders in order to optimize usage and minimize cost.
· Participate in the formulation of budget with manager by providing input regarding the delivery process, to ensure all aspects have been accounted for.
· Monitor and control spending to ensure that they remain within the limit by recording all expenses in order to report them to the Distribution Manager.
Reporting & Revising:
· Provide reports on the performance of drivers (look, dress, professionalism…etc.) by monitoring the performance to ensure they comply with Nahdi’s guidelines, and reflect a positive image of Nahdi.
· Revise the transportation contracts through representing the Supply Chain Operations Department in regards to the contact with the transportation vendors to ensure efficiency.
· Manage the performance of the assigned team through monitoring the KPIs achievement, coaching, following up any obstacles, provide performance feedback and conversations, coaching…etc to ensure the achievement of the set objectives.
Employee’s duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
From modest beginning 33 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 branc ...
From modest beginning 33 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 branc ...Read More