1. Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
2. Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
3. Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
4. dentify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
6. Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
6. Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
7. Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
8. Research and investigate products to be presented to prepare for demonstrations. 9. Sell products being promoted, and keep records of sales. 10. Wear costumes or sign boards and walk in public to promote merchandise, services, or events. 11. Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
Al-Jazeera Paints Company was established in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in 1979, as a small company with high aspirations and ambitions. In a short period of time, and as a result of the vision and dedication of the founders, the efforts have succeeded in laying strong groun ...Read More