AKMO is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer with extensive experience in design & supervision in their Khobar, Saudi Arabia offices. The qualified candidate must have 3 minimum to 10 yeas of experience and hold a relevant degree Bachelor or Masters and have knowledge of buildings HVAC and Plumbing specialized in design and detail as well as supervision experience no less than 3 years.
- 3 years minimum experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Transferable Iqama
- Saudi Council of Engineers Certification in the Field of Mechanical Engineering
- Years of experience with knowledge in AutoCAD, & other related softwares
- Knowledge in Revit is a plus
- Having a local Saudi Driving License is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Possesses minimum of Bachelor’s Degree majors in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Minimum experience of 3 years to 10 years in Buildings & Infrastructure
- At least 2+ years of experience in Site Supervision
- Applicant should possess abilities to coordinate with the all related team disciplines
- Performing HVAC engineering design activities at all phases of project (conceptual to detail design)
- Preparation of mechanical engineering calculations in support of HVAC systems design including heat load calculations, duct sizing, chilled water hydraulics, static pressure calculations, equipment sizing & selection, etc.
- Good knowledge of ventilation and air conditioning systems and a successful track record of delivering detailed designs to the highest international standards.
- knowledge and understanding of related electrical principles, codes, and standards such as ASHRAE, NFPA, IBC, IFC, IPC, IMC
- Prepare and review engineering studies, design drawings and documents, and materials and equipment specifications. and resolves specialty related issues
- Review approve mechanical: HVAC & plumbing design specifications, major deliverables and drawings
- Expert in water supply & drain, site conditions, and HVAC calculations and distribution and layout design
- Capable in writing technical reports, review of design packages, material submittals & shop drawings. Coordinate with clients, contractors and vendors during detail design & construction.
- Knowledge of international mechanical standards and design codes
- Data collection from site and preparation of As-builts.
- Experience in supervising mechanical design activities in multiple projects
Abdurahman Khaled Medallah Office for Architectural Engineering (AKMO) is a distinguished professional architecture, urbanism, design and engineering company registered in Saudi Arabia. The company established organizational and systematic methods that strive for critical design thinking, excellence in engineering systems development, and socio-economic and ecological design research that brought alive landmark projects across the Kingdom.