We need to hire a resource to assist and support Digital team on all social media channels in-house to increase efficiency. Analyses social media trends, including social media content and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various departments & agencies to promote overall brand through social media channels.
His/her job duties will be:
• Oversees all BANK social media accounts management
• Liaise with BANK Digital agency to develop social media reports weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinates social media messaging with brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal BANK goals
• Manages social media posts including copywriters and other content creators.
• Monitors and develops SM reports
• Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns if it required.
Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in Marketing or Social Media, Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms with a minimum of 5 years, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Copywriting, Content Creation, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills.
ADDAR Group consists of different divisions, which helps it to concentrate on a given business and market segment. Today we are a group with diversified business interests and having a team of more than +1000 employees with diverse experience and expertise which are deployed at various clients for the projects.