Candidates must have 8+ years of Development management experience, with at least 4+ years as an IT practitioner, including coding, planning, installation, configuration and implementation of enterprise-wide, server-based computing environments.
Candidate must be familiar with Project Management Office activities, including experience managing development teams and wide-scale, enterprise-wide implementations.
Candidate must have 8+ years hands-on overall development experience with over 4+ years with IBM Integration products (IIB, API Connect , DataPower).
- Experience in working with multiple mapping techniques in IIB(Mapper, ESQL, Java nodes).
- Experience in IIB Event monitoring, Monitoring tools, Notification.
- Experience in implementing MQ, MQ-MFT, File, DB based interfaces, Pub/Sub model, SFTP based file transfers using IIB.
- Experience in implementing Global cache, Exception and logging frameworks.
- Experience in testing interfaces with built in IIB testing, RFHUTIL and other tools.
- Knowledge of working with multiple data formats, XML, Fixed length etc.
- Experience in integrating with databases using ESQL, Java, mapper nodes.
- Experience in writing rules for data interchange in ESQL.
- Expert level knowledge in IIB, MQ & related products is essential.
- Set up Flow patterns/templates and develop re-usable flows, sub-flows.
- Experience in implementing APIs using IBM API connect.
- Experience in developing webservice proxies and multi-protocol gateways using IBM datapower.
- Experience in continuous integration of IIB flows using Jenkins or other tools would be a plus.
- Experience in automatic deployment using Urban Code Deploy or other tools would be an added skill.
- Strong trouble shooting, root cause analysis, debugging and problem resolution skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with peers, management, clients and partners.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills.