- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and EA related discipline.
- University degree preferably in in Information Technology and banking related discipline
- TOGAF/Other Architecture Course Certification
Minimum of 10+ years of architecture, solution design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of ~8 years of the following business and technical disciplines in architecture Domains (Strategy, business, information, application and technology).
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with cross cultural teams.
- Capable of managing teams in dynamic/changing environment.
- Mentoring and coaching immediate team members.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) in both Arabic and English languages.
- High Level of Arabic and English interpersonal skills and communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of EA alternatives
- Ability to apply multiple business and technical architecture to business and technical problems
- Ability to quickly comprehend the business and infrastructure capabilities.
- Knowledge and expertise of all enterprise domain architectures (from strategy down to business, application, data and infrastructure).
- Experience with one or more architecture modeling tools like ABACUS, ARIS, etc.,
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Understanding of the political climate of the enterprise, and how to respond to political challenges.