• Greeting customers in a friendly manner and taking food and drink orders
• Preparing and serving beverages, ranging from coffee to non-coffee drinks.
• Preparing and serving food items such as salads, sandwiches, and pastries
• Answering customers’ questions about menu choices
• Promoting and recommending menu options to customers
• Taking payment from customers
• Maintaining shop and equipment by troubleshooting and scheduling repairs
• Keeping the work environment sanitary and organized
• Working to attract new customers.
• Managing queues and meeting customer expectations, upselling and promoting to increase sales and reduce waste.
• Maintaining stock inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply, pastries, and cakes for the bar.
• Keeping the bar area tidy and clean and ensure the overall cleanliness of the bar and regularly clean all coffee tools and machines.
• Handling customer complaints in the first instance and reporting feedback to the supervisor.
• Working within established guidelines, operating procedures, and checklists.
• Keeping up to date with special promotions and creating displays.
• Ensuring compliance with all Baladeya regulations, food hygiene and other relevant legislation, asking the supervisor or managers for guidance if necessary.
Note: You must take this online test to complete your job application. Click the button to take the test now or visit your dashboard to take it later. You can also find a link to this test in your registered email address.