Proactively lead all aspects of the home finding process that result in successful placement for our clients.
Responsibilities / Duties / Functions Tasks
- Thoroughly understand and stay abreast of changes in the real estate laws, principles and practices in the Middle East .
- Establish and maintain good relationships/network with property developers and property management companies that can assist us with identifying the best properties in the market for our clients.
- Develop and maintain record of information about Qatar areas, neighborhoods, villas and apartments (existing and new) with specific property details (floor plans, photos, views, etc.)
- Routinely provide market analysis information on the rental market in KSA.
- Regularly update database of accurate information and floor plans of the properties, landlord's contact details and real estate companies.
- Support destination team to manage clients expectations on local market against their budget and criteria.
- Outstanding English communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to build good, solid business relationships with professionals in the Real Estate industry.Solution and results oriented with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at the same time without being overwhelmed.
- Ability to work independently and set own priorities and timelines.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, as required, to meet deadlines.
- Great team-player, with ability to work well in multi-cultural environment
- A strong interest in the Real Estate industry is imperative.
- University or college degree preferred.
- With valid KSA driving license.