Saudi females needed.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, the applicant should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
· Prepare reports, memos, invoices letters, presentations and other documents.
· File and organize documents.
· Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
· Handle basic bookkeeping tasks.
· Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
· Perform office duties that include order supplies and manage a records database.
· Provide general administrative support.
· Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
· Prepare spreadsheets for budgets, including tracking and maintaining expenditures and reconciling accounts.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
· Aptitude to learn new software and systems.
· Ability to pull data and excellent soft skills.
· Organizational and planning skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Spoken languages: English and Arabic
Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant (1 to 2 years experience)