1- To prepare accurate and well-presented drawings in order to meet the standards and targets as specified in the Project Plan.
2- To prepare drawings in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet project deadlines and schedules.
3- To document the drawings in proper manner easily traceable (hard copy and softcopy) in order to ensure that only the latest revisions of the document are being worked on.
4- To provide administrative support in drawing management in order to meet project objectives.
5- To make coordination between architectural drawings along with other disciplines and find out clashes and communicate with concerned personnel regarding these clashes.
6- Shop drawing preparation.
7- Knowing the basics of MEP drawings and details.
8- Quantity calculation is an advantage.
· Diploma or any related certificate
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Construction Projects.
· Type of executed projects: Residential villas, high rise buildings, hotels, and hospitals.
· Good communication skills.
· Good command of English Language.
· Good knowledge of drafting software especially AutoCAD
· Revit is an advantage.
· Coordination with all disciplines.
· Eye on details skills.
· Time Oriented personality.