· To conduct reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities and to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over those activities, or to execute the audit
· To report audit findings and make recommendations, under the guidance of Senior Auditor
Key Result Arears:1. Report on internal controls2. Reporting on Final audit 3. Obtaining feedback of the internal audit reports from Group Operating Units
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy / Finance major, or its equivalent.
· 4 years of experience in a public accounting firm as auditor or 4 years of experience as an internal audit staff.
Professional Qualifications or Certifications:
· Certified Public Accountant, recognized by the professional regulation body, after qualifying in a state licensure examination, or its equivalent or Certified Internal Auditor from IIA.
Computer Skill / Proficiency:
· Excellent. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Reader
Communication Skills Required:
· Highly developed communication and presentation skills. Have good command of English and a large-range of vocabulary, and very good grammar.
Personal Competencies and Attributes
· The ability to ask the right questions and remain independent.
· The ability to make the right practical decisions.
· A dedicated, energetic and enthusiastic approach, and be a true team player.
· Attention to details
Zamil Group Holding Company is a global investment company with diverse interests and capabilities. Across the continents we provide innovative, high quality and price competitive products and services as well as investment opportunities for investors, partners and stakeholders in the industrial, pe ...قراءة المزيد