Under the guidance of the Finance Manager, the job holder provides supervision to a team of Accoutants for the accurte and timely reporting of financial results, ensuring that the Company's and generally accepted accounting procedures are complied with, and that the information obtained and reports produced by the team are complete, accurate, updated and useful for analysis and decision-making.
1. Financial Reporting
2. Financial Performance Review
3. General Ledger Control
4. Payroll and Employee Compensation
5. Team Supervision and Coaching
Education: University Degree in Accountancy or Finance, Master's degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of five years of responsible accounting, auditing or financial reporting and staff supervision experience
Professional Qualifications: ACCA, CIMA, CPA, SOCPA
Computer Proficiency: MS Office, MS Excel and Accounting Software like SAP/Oracle/MS Dynamics
Communication Skills: Proficiency in Oral and Written (English), Arabic preferred.
Personal Competencies and attributes:
- Knowledge in financial reporting in conformity with the generally accepted accounting principles, accounting practices and concepts and internal control systems.
- Demonstrate people management skills
- High attention to details, analytical skills
- Ability to work in deadline-driven environment
Zamil Group Holding Company is a global investment company with diverse interests and capabilities. Across the continents we provide innovative, high quality and price competitive products and services as well as investment opportunities for investors, partners and stakeholders in the industrial, pe ...قراءة المزيد