• Responsible for the different recruitment channels used by Zahrawi
.• Advertising job openings on careers page, internally, job boards and social networking sites.
• Sourcing and interviewing potential candidates over the phone for the open positions
• Assessing candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
• Sending all shortlisted candidates to the respective Line Managers and following up with their feedback.
• Arranging interviews with shortlisted candidates and informing them of all details of the vacancy.
• Conducting interviews with shortlisted candidates along with the Line Managers.
• Arranging a second interview when needed with the Line Managers, Head of Departments and Sr. HR & Admin Manager.
• Contacting and following up with different recruitment agencies to assist with hiring when needed.
• Updating the Recruitment sheet on a regular basis.
• Coordinating with selected candidates for all documents needed for the Offer Letter.
• Following up with the Compensation & Benefits Manager to ensure that the Offer Letter is sent.
• Following up with the selected candidate for any questions they may have on the Offer Letter.
• Following up with the PRO on any new employee and ensuring that all the paperwork is done before they join
.• Responsible for attending career fairs to promote the company and bring in new candidates.