- Receives purchasing request from various departments within Company
- To request and receive quotations.
- Recommend for approval of selected quotation.
- Issuance of Purchase Order (PO) & Payment request
- Monitor and maintain PO records & Budget Utilisation Report
- Assisting Finance department for PO verification.
- Assisting Finance department for budget preparation & justification.
- Manage Warranty and purchase claim issues.
2. Motor vehicle
- Maintain proper record on motor vehicle’s maintenance and road tax validity and renewal.
- Coordinate contracted rented vehicles for staff movement
3. Perform general office duties for department such as word-processing, photocopying, faxing, report generation, filing and taking care of office stationary.
4. Attend to staff accommodation issues. To liaise with landlord as when is needed.
5. If required, provide support such as basic graphic creation for presentations and documents.
6. Coordinate outgoing department correspondence; addresses and mails documents; distribute incoming mail to appropriate personnel in respective departments.
7. Distribute documents to respective department employees such as faxes, staff calendars, or proposal responses.
8. Schedule meetings and off-site events; reserves conference rooms as appropriate.
9. Answers incoming calls from reception, records messages and delivers to appropriate personnel; researches and responds to routine inquiries.
10. Maintain and coordinate manager's schedule; schedules appointments effectively.
11. Other duties as and when required.