Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the warehousing and storage of all materials.
· Supervise the delivery of materials and supplies to all district facilities upon schedule and or request. Make emergency deliveries if needed.
· Insure accuracy of completed request form.
· Plan & direct the inventory and stock control programs for Materials.
· Maintain the inventory of supplies coordinate the replacement and ordering of such.
· Complete low stock report forms.
· Work closely with the production to recommend quantities of supplies for purchase, and exercise budgetary control over warehouse operations.
· Develop procedures and recommend estimates for an orderly replacement of exiting materials as it expires or deteriorates.
· Keeping a stock control system up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements. Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
· Supervise processing of all receiving reports on all shipments received through the warehouse.
· Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials. Develop cleaning schedule.
· Perform other duties assigned by Manager
· Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
· Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
· Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
· Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
· Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
· Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
· May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
· May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· To issue receive the materials.
· Inspection by the department head, data entry of requisition.
· To manage staff under my control and attend the daily meetings.
· Personal verification of articles, placing of orders, prepare stock position notes, inspection of delivered material by the supplier and the maintenance of different requisites of indent and receipt materials, and data entry error correction in the central store computer room etc.
· The function of store is to store the access components to protect bin from damage and dust.
· To maintain the material stock position according to the requirement of production.
· To supply the components at proper place and proper time.
· To receive the components and keep it current and correct stock position according to validity.
· To keep the material supply and use the proper and paper to protect from damage of the threat.