Primary Location: Cairo/Giza, Egypt
# of openings: 1
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
We are looking for an HTML5 developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include creating dynamic templates, web banners and online advertising assets. You are expected to capitalize on your expertise in graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
Qualifications & Experience:
University degree is a must (preferably in Computer Engineering or Computer Science) 2-4 years of experience in relevant tasks/projects, as given below.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong knowledge of web standards and creation of innovative designs with epic themes that fits the corporate identity.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility, and responsive/mobile issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients and mobile apps
- Knack of adhering to best design practices
- Proficient knowledge of responsive email design and coding
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Development of websites and landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Experience managing or participating in web design projects that target multiple browsers and operating systems
- Experience with Google Display Ad requirements and functionality
- Process coordination skills: able to comprehend the vision for the final product and break it down into actionable components, strong organizational skills
- Basic web troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English language