· Strong selling skills in water and waste water treatment systems with minimum 6 years of UAE experience preferably in contracting segment
· Experience in selling water treatment and waste water treatment equipment / systems (such as filters, softeners, Membrane technologies (UF/RO), Disinfection systems, High Purity Water Systems, Wastewater Recycling systems (Sewage / Grey water / TSE / Blowdown / Effluent etc etc)
· Experience in selling water treatment chemicals and systems (for Cooling towers, Chillers, Boilers etc) will be an added advantage
· In depth knowledge of KSA construction market, handling clients such as MEP contractors / consultants, End users, Facility management companies, Government entities etc.
· Strong commercial & contract negotiation skills
· Analyze RFQ’s, raise clarifications, design schemes, select equipment, prepare cost sheets and quotations, prepare submittals, attend technical discussions and commercial negotiations
· Proactively write specs for consultants
· Get company / products registered and approved with various government departments, consultants, clients, end users, facility management companies, etc.
· Interface and coordinate with various departments such as services, engineering & contracts, logistics, and procurement to achieve desired customer satisfaction levels.
· Report to Sales Manager and co-ordinate with proposals team
· Carry out market and competitor analysis from time to time
· Soft skills - Team player, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal & communication (both written and oral) skills.
Arabic linguistic skills will be