THE ROLEWe are seeking goal-orientated individuals with an interest in Sales / Business Development / Recruitment to join our Company Experience Division as a Company Placement Manager based REMOTELY or in our HCMC, Vietnam office.
You could be either:
- Looking for a permanent full-time position
- Looking for a temporary full-time 3 to 4 month position between June to September
What are the ideal traits of a Company Placement Manager?
- 1-3 years experience in sales / business development / recruitment OR be a recent graduate with an ambitious and driven approach
- Persistence , confidence, and energy
- You won't take no for an answer!
We are a start-up that is scaling fast so we’re hiring resilient, multi-faceted problem solvers. What will the Company Placement Manager be trying to solve?
- You will be assigned participants (students or graduates) each month by the Head of Company Experience, and responsible for matching & presenting their professional potentiality with host companies.
Will I have to source the companies?
Whilst some sourcing will be necessary (e.g. through attending in-person or virtual networking events), we have a dedicated team responsible for sourcing potential companies
Once a potential company is sourced, as the Placement Manager you will be responsible for vetting the company ensuring they meet our strict requirements to become a host for our participants
What type of companies will I work with? And are there other Company Placement Managers?
Yep, we have other Company Placement Manager on the team.
As Company Placement Manager you will be assigned to companies within certain sectors , regardless of geography. This will enable you to gain a unique insight into various sector trends around the world, for example you may develop an understanding of the FinTech boom in Singapore, HealthTech growth in Australia, or Supply Chain re-emergence in China.
Are the companies based in Vietnam?
- We work with companies in 70+ countries, so in the morning you might be speaking with an Australian company , around lunchtime you might be speaking with a Chinese company , and then towards the end of your day you might be speaking with a British company
Where do the participants (students or graduates) come from?
- Around the world. We have participants from North America, Europe, Australasia and other locations.
What does success look like in this position?
- 100% placements made by deadline
- Positive feedback scores from the participants
- Positive feedback scores from the companies
What progression is available?
- Our company culture prides itself in internal promotions and meritocracy. The majority of our division leaders have risen through the company - including the Head of Company Experience
- If you are joining us for 3-4 months, depending on performance there is potential for your role to become permanent
Skills You Will Need
- Persistence. Energy and persistence conquers all things. ...
- Goal/Target-Orientated. You have to be comfortable working with clear and accountable targets
- Creative in achieving your goals. If you can't get in touch with a company, have you considered a phone call , a Linkedin message, or even a video recording?
- Eager to work in a fast-paced high-growth startup
- Passionate about the employability of students / graduates
- Become a brand ambassador with knowledge and understanding of our mission and product
- Understand that at Virtual Internships, we “always find a way”
Some Basic Requirements
- Fluent English language skills (you don’t need an IELTS, but if you did it would be 7.0+)
- Start immediately;