AutoCAD Operators Architecture for Marble shop drawings
UNIMAR is a premier marble & granite contracting and supply company
providing clients in and around the GCC with a range of services from budgeting, design/build consulting, drafting, purchasing and installation of Natural stone MARBLE & GRANITE.
We work only with the highest quality marble, granite and limestone from quarries offering our region with high quality and best product marble finishing and surfacing.
UNIMAR is seeking a professional draftsman using AutoCAD to provide detailed shop drawings and cutting list for stone works in Highrise project at Riyadh Saudi Arabia
The drafters will be reported directly to the Project manager /Technical manager
· Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Understand the uses of drawing levels, reference files, and CAD tools. Minimum 5 Years of experience in construction field.
· Preparing all architectural/civil drawings and electrical/plumbing by AUTO-CAD software.
· Have the capability to make construction drawings (IFC) and presentation drawings.
· Interact with Engineers to quickly and accurately, create drawings for the construction processes.
· Update the drawings according to the information given by the field survey Engineers.
· Produce the drawings that have to be centered on written instructions, calculations and equations provided by the Engineers.
· Maintain drawing files and coordinate document contribution to customer, job site, and vendors.
· Familiar with drafting and document control practices in an Engineering office.
· Fill in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, and
· calculations made by Engineers and Surveyors.
· Perform other duties and miscellaneous responsibilities like preparing materials submittal as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
· Prepare and produce the different trades of drawings, shop drawings, details for architectural, civil, structural and industrial disciplines using the latest updates and versions at the computer aided design (CAD) systems and programs software.
· Support Engineers and Designers in all disciplines through a variety of tasks including proposal drawings, shop drawings, red marks and sketches. Principal Accountabilities
· CAD operator is expected to operate as a part of a team required to be.
· CAD operators work in Engineering Department and all work is performed at a computer terminal.
· Maintain a strong team relationship by working closely with the project team
· leader in concern during the document preparation phases.
UNIMAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental condition or disability, genetics, or marital status