We work in the field of connecting people to their dreams. Our technology is our talent. We are a cross-cultural Saudi advertising agency that empowers brands by embracing cultural currency and creating engaging consumer experiences in today’s “minority majority” marketplace.
UBRAND is now one of the fastest growing agencies in Saudi Arabia—from a brainstorming quad, to now having a creative team of over 45 full-time talents and growing.
Our work system provides everyone with a strong professional mentorship support system. Together, we hold each other accountable on the path to accomplishing professional goals. You’ll be working in a great team environment where individual accomplishments and contributions are recognized and valued.
We are seeking strategic storyteller - analytical thinker who is adept at both getting to rich, human insights, and articulating those insights into visually engaging, persuasive arguments.
- Serve as senior level contact and/or lead on individual client businesses and brands. Demonstrate a solid grasp of current industry dynamics and be able to provide agency perspective on the impact, influence, and implications of these dynamics on brand or agency health.
- Drawing and uncovering insights that inspire big, brand-building ideas (versus facts) from a variety of disparate information sources — e.g. primary, secondary and/or syndicated research — and weaving those insights together to tell a compelling story.
- Provide a long-term perspective for brand and business growth that exceeds the scope of individual projects. Be able to clearly articulate a strategic vision in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams; connect the vision to business imperatives and measures.
- Ensure proactive strategic thought-leadership across the integrated marketing mix; be able to effectively apply and integrate strategy into agency process.
- Lead the development of pitches, capabilities presentations, strategic and tactical ideas and written proposals
- Designing, conducting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research.
- Developing productive partnerships with client and agency teams.
- Designing and facilitating brainstorm or work sessions with client and agency teams
- Provide leadership and communicate strategic and tactical initiatives to members of internal and external teams
- Develop client-specific plans of action and ensuring quality execution of projects
- Support the client servicing team with additional client work and new business activities, delivering and managing the provision of research and insight across relevant markets, competitors and consumers
- Putting the market situation, consumer and brand promise at the heart of our strategies and plans
- Leading the development of creative ignition briefs, the briefing session and then nurture the ideas to development
- Coordinating functional (e.g. CRM, Data, Media, Brand, Digital) expertise to solve a client’s marketing challenge
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our ideas and put in place the relevant reporting structures
- Actively lead successful new business initiatives and efforts, growing the agency client base.
- Identify unmet research/planning needs and knowledge gaps. Identify revenue opportunities for the agency. Lead the development of a successful solution.
- Continues to assist in knowledge sharing through internal communication events, training, and other written materials.
- Other responsibilities as apparent of assigned
Autonomy work style. Empowered and challenged!
We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions. We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards. We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times. We love what we do and enjoy doing it. We provide on-job training, international training opportunities, top notch talents teams and creative work environment to help everyone reach their potential and grow within UBRAND.
Advertising never stand still…we’re fast paced! Tired of watching the clock and dreading your long days? Join a team that doesn't sit still. Our days are action packed and you'll always be growing and learning. It’s an opportunity to become an integral part of our creative squad.
UBRAND is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.