· Oversee Event precinct build and pack down which includes the coordination of suppliers and local government
· Manage site crews during the construction, delivery and deconstruction phases of the events.
· Oversee the operations of the Event precincts on Event Days in a management capacity.
· Oversee the delivery, storage and return of supplies and infrastructure to the sites
· Contribute to course planning and assist in course field work leading up to the event.
· Development and implementation of a signage plan suitable for television packages for both event venue and courses
· Development and implementation of a security plan for venues and surrounding areas
· Develop and implement waste management plan including an environmental sustainability strategy for the events
· Manage the traffic and transport requirements for the event including the implementation of a shuttle bus service and the development of a parking plan.
· Manage the events utility requirements including the provision of temporary DSL services, water and electrical requirements
· Manage the events corporate and public catering requirements
· Assist with the delivery of the Occupational Health and Safety requirements for the Event venues and courses and contribute to risk management planning.
· Liaise and appoint suppliers and maintain a good relationship with existing contracted suppliers
· Maintain and work within set budgets