Create and implement the visual design elements associated with brand positioning, public relations and strategic marketing in order to convey an employer or client’s unique message.
On a daily basis, art director will: design promotional, advertising and public relations materials and campaigns; review a design team’s performance and production; collaborate with other marketing and creative departments; and develop or refine project budgets.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualise ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Art / Design
- Specialized knowledge: Typography, Printing, Branding, New Identity, Info Graphic, Motion Graphic, Packaging, Digital Art, Advertisement, Web Design, Animation, Character Creativity.