Carefully read the description of what the person in the job will be expected to do before you apply?!Our client is an International Leading Fashion Retail Group in KSA. They represent some of the most fashion-focused high street brands from the Europe, UK and the USA as well as other global names seeking for:
Carefully read the description of what the person in the job will be expected to do before you apply?!
Position: Female Brand Manager - Lingerie
Location: Riyadh - KSA
Nationality: Any Arabic Speaking
Gender: Female Only
Location of Applicant: it will be good if someone based in KSA if not then anywhere in middle east
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
(What is the reason that this job exist; what is the overall aim of this role?
To direct the sales and performance of the assigned brand(s) in line with Brand and Company standards, targets and strategies.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (AOR)
1. Brand & Company Sales Targets - Direct the sales and performance of the assigned brand(s) in line with Brand and Company targets.
2. Brand Relations - Develop and strengthen the Brand Partner relationships in order to establish long term, sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with effective communications.
3. Team Efficiency - Build and develop an efficient team through development and succession planning.
4. Brand VM & Marketing Plan - Manage the implementation of the Visual Merchandising and Marketing plan to ensure it is in line with the Brand Standards
CORE FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITIES (CFA)
Consistent communication with the relevant brand representative team to ensure alignment and achievement of brand standards.
2. DELIVERY OF THE BUSINESS PLAN- Achieve or exceed the sales objective through periodic brand performance review and taking practical and appropriate action.
3. VISUAL MERCHANDISING AND MARKETING- Organize the implementation of the visual merchandising and marketing guidelines and standards in line with the company and Brand Partner policies and standards.
4. LOSS PREVENTION- Ensure that the Loss Prevention policies, systems & procedures are implemented in all stores and that the discrepancies in stock inventory are investigated timely to minimize risk of internal and external loss of store merchandise and revenues. Implement the inventory process & contingency action plans to prevent shrinkage.
- Ensure effective communication with the merchandiser to report any relative stock issue immediately like discrepancy or missing or damage, also to report on best or worse selling items.
- All inventory schedules must be communicated at the right time through the right channel of communication.
5. STORE PROJECTS- Organize the design, opening, modification, refurbishment or closure of stores in accordance with the Brand development plans and standards.
- Ensure the store is open to standard according to the defined timescales and full handover is achieved.
6. PEOPLE MANAGEMENT- Own the manpower and succession planning and management of stores and staff in order to achieve a work environment which supports and improves store and team performance.
- Implement rewards & recognition schemes (non financial) to keep the employee morale high.
- Develop the store staff to provide customer service exceeding customer expectation.
7. STORE OPERATIONS- Ensure store hygiene, maintenance and housekeeping is kept in line with Brand standards.