Everybody who works at Torjoman is creative, brilliant, dedicated and, above all, passionate about helping people, businesses and brands across the globe to understand one another.
Starting a quarter-century ago, we’ve now developed into a global giant in the field of translation, localization and language services.
Senior Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Establish, develop & maintain positive business relationships with customers
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements & needs
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on the provided services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Identifies services improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of sales/business development experience in selling services for B2B
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional personal & managerial skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations