Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients and Research and development (R&D) teams to create innovative solutions and business plans.
- Manage technology development projects, including but not limited to prototyping, scale-up, testing and field demonstration.
- Develop project plans, milestones, schedules and budgets.
- Make oral presentations and write reports regarding business activities.
- Conduct special projects as assigned.
- Responds to requests in the formulation and implementation of the Technology Commercialization strategy to ensure the alignment with strategy.
- Works in a manner that satisfies the policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled and that work is carried out in an orderly manner.
- Liaises with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interactions.
- Development of effective communication and information transfer process between parties.
- Undertake Intellectual Property (IP) audits and similar activities to identify high value IPs.
- Management of a portfolio of projects.
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
Engineering background (bachelor or master).
Preferred: Management degree.
Preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP).
2-4 years of experience.
· Technical Skills
Previous product development experience and managing relations.