• Responds to requests in the formulation and implementation of the Technology Commercialization strategy to ensure the alignment with strategy .
• Works in a manner that satisfies the policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled and that work is carried out in an orderly manner .
• Liaises with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interactions
• Development of effective. communication and information transfer process between parties .
• Undertake IP audits and similar activities to identify high value IPs.
• Management of a portfolio of projects .
• Performs other related duties or assignments as directed .
- Responsibilities :
• Work with clients and R&D teams to create innovative solutions and business plans.
• Manage technology development projects, including but not limited to prototyping, scale-up, testing and field demonstration.
• Develop project plans, milestones, schedules and budgets.
• Make oral presentations and write reports regarding business activities.
• Conduct special projects as assigned
· Education :
Engineering background (bachelor or master) , Preferred with MBA degree
· Certificates :
· Experience :
1-5 years experience in the next field :
1-Technology commercialization and IP management
2-Administrative work and tasks management ( Plus )
3-Previous product development experience and managing relations ( Plus )
4-Project management ( Plus )
- Self development
- Personal responsibility
- Team work
- Financial & Commercial judgement
- Research orientation
- Diligence and excellence
Locations : TAQNIA Head Office , Saudi Arabia , Riyadh .
Sector : RPDC
Department : Business Development
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is ...قراءة المزيد