Role Purpose :
To handle the expansion of Cleanroom Project
· Act as a liaison to settle project related customer satisfaction issues.
· Plan & monitor project execution.
· Prepare project activity schedule.
· Manage allocation and forecasting of projectresources.
· Lead continuous development of project transitionmethodologies.
· Lead pre-contract activities such as statement of work development and planning.
· Ensure effective and planned knowledge transfer from subcontractors to RPDC employees.
· Ensure proper training and experience gain of RPDC employees involved in the project.
· Perform periodic meeting with team subordinates to review progress and flow.
-Strong knowledge of project management, specifically operation and maintenance projects.
-Ability to lead team of 10-20 people in project execution.
-Ability to anticipate, identify and overcome technical risks .
Educational and Certificates :
-Engineering background .
-An MBA, or equivalent is preferred .
-PMP is preferred .
-A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management .
Technical Skills :
-Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain healthy working relationship .
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is ...قراءة المزيد