1. Knowledge of local laws and regulations on occupational safety.
2. To know the laws concerning the safety requirements of his plant and its origin.
3. Implementation of the directives of those responsible for security and peace.
4. Accuracy, commitment and application of safety laws and regulations.
5. Report any deficiencies or defects in safety systems.
6. Ensure the provision of equipment and equipment for safety at work.
7. Make sure all personal protection features are available at work.
8. Ensure that all laws and regulations apply to work safety by workers.
9. Ensure that risk assessment, assessment and analysis are completed for all duty stations.
10. Ensure that all equipment, machinery and equipment are completed, conducted, evaluated and assessed.
11. Conduct periodic inspections of safety procedures at the workplace.
12. Conduct periodic inspection of emergency exits and fire equipment
Periodic inspection of emergency exits and fire equipment.
13. Cooperation with civil defense.14. Conduct periodic inspection of safety procedures at the duty station.15. Conduct periodic inspections of emergency exits and fire equipment.16. Ensure the implementation of the safety policy set by the bank.17. Ensure that new workers are trained on the basics of safety for their assigned business.18. Know the requirements and safety means at the workplace and methods of use and types and means of peace available.19. Study complaints of workers regarding occupational safety and submit them to the Manager of Security and Safety Department.20. Know the results of the investigation into the incidents and find out the reasons for recording them.21. Writing and following safety records.22. Lack of diligence in determining safety requirements.
23. Make sure to deal with the suppliers and take care of all the periodic.
24. Maintenance systems safety.