Duties are as followed:
• Call handling, redirecting calls and taking accurate messages as well as screening calls and inquiries.
• E-mail management if required.
• Filing and organization of papers.
• Diary management and making appointments.
• Help find, interview and vet household staff if needed
• Making travel arrangements, booking tickets, hotels, cars etc. for the family and travel companions if needed.
• Booking restaurants, doctors appointments etc.
• Event planning, organizing venues, catering and entertainment.
As far as how you represent yourself and deal with others the following guidelines must be adhered to:
• Excellent communication skills are a must. Applicant must remember they are representing my family and myself and must act appropriately and with respect for others.
• Must be good at multi-tasking with good attention to detail and prepared to work on flexible hours.
• Applicant must be a self-starter with excellent personal presentation and use their own initiative to find the most efficient and stress free way to help me orgabize my day to day life.
• Discretion is of the highest importance. Must be trustworthy enough to handle confidential information with discretion and tact.
• High energy, proactive, resourceful and enthusiastic.
• Enjoy and adapt well to working with others.
• Adaptable and flexible, can do attitude, no job too big or too small.
• Must have a high degree of diplomacy and tact at all times.
• Be on time, finish tasks in a timely fashion and report phone calls, mail, messages etc. promptly and accurately.
The work demands may vary in different periods depending on if i am traveling or home, which is most of the time. It is not a 9 to 5 job. Applicant must know that some days will be incredibly busy and sometimes there will be days that are very quite which might extend for a couple of weeks.
More details can be discussed and will be included in the contract including a three-month trial period to begin with.