Ten Live International are working closely with a highly regarded Education Institution in the UAE region. This role will be located in the Northern Emirates
They are seeking a number of ESL/EFL teachers to start employment from February to May 2017 (flexible on start dates depending on notice periods).
We can only speak with candidates who DO NOT have a residential visa in place for the UAE.
· You will be teaching a high level curriculum to students Grades 6-12
· Getting students up to entry level requirements for the best Universities in the UAE and Internationally.
· Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree from a science related background.
· Minimum of 3 years of successful teaching experience at middle or high school level
· Non-native Speakers must have an IELTS certificate of 7.0 or higher
· Excellent Tax Free salary package 21K AED per month = £4,600 NET per month
· Medical Insurance
· Annual Gratuity
· Career opportunities (Curriculum development / Teacher Training etc.)
· 2 Year Contracts (Renewable)
Note: Interviews for shortlisted teachers are to held face to face in the UK, USA, CANADA and the UAE. No skype interviews will be conducted and the cost of getting to your nearest interview will be at your own expense. Please only apply if you agree to the above.