Technoland Worldwide is hiring for Account Manager-Riyadh
The role is responsible for the business relationships in a particular scope for specific business units at Technoland Worldwide The role is focused on building relationships with Fortune 500 and mid-sized market leaders, C-suite executives, and senior leaders within various functions. Please note that we are strictly looking for candidates who have Sales, Business Development, and Account Management experience in Information Technology.
Account Managers are responsible for driving the account's profitable growth and success by
- Developing strategic relationships with decision-makers in the account
- Creating and sharing sales success stories
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through world-class delivery
As an Account Manager, your main responsibilities are
- Identify the opportunities for growth in the account and lead the account strategy
- Accountable for management of business satisfaction, business demand processes, and communication about the Technoland Worldwide Domain strategy and initiatives
- Proactive support to client’s evolving needs, in alignment with Technoland Worldwide’s strategy
- Relay the customer’s business needs to Technoland Worldwide resources
- Generating leads by interacting with the client stakeholders
- Accept and resolve any/all escalations from the Customer - ensure proper follow-up and resolution.
- Drive customer satisfaction - ensure proper definition of success and agreement on success criteria.
- Stay connected with customers and ensure a full understanding of current/future project demand.
- Assist customers as required to understand & rationalize their monthly invoice - ensure savings opportunities are identified and worked to ensure cost optimization
- Frequent program reviews with appropriate customer personnel
- 5-10+ years of technical, pre-sales management, its service delivery management or technical solutions experience. c-level client interfacing experience is required
- Graduated from a business school, an engineer or an equivalent
- Experience in relationship management/account management Entrepreneurial, and autonomous: you want an exciting new role to build & impact the market
- You want to join an international group in order to realize your full potential. You are creative and entrepreneurial
- You will have a natural deep interest in technology, especially emerging trends, and will be able to articulate the impact of these trends on business models
- You will be able to lead the customer towards solutions that are beneficial to them, through thought leadership & through being a trusted partner
- You are fluent in English and the local language
Join one of the fastest-growing global technology services firms and realize your full potential. The role helps achieve your full creative and entrepreneurial potential.
We need people who have local experience and who know the key accounts here, we don’t need people who don’t have KSA experience, especially in Riyadh as we are starting here at the moment. A person should not have a gap of more than 1 year in his employment in the Riyadh market.