Primary Purpose of the Job:
• Carries out duties as assigned by Field Production Supervisor.
• Receives work instructions from Field Production Supervisors and executes in association with General Operator, Field Operator-II, III, & I.
• Coordinates with Mesaieed and controls Khuff gas production facilities and North Field gas re injedion facilities.
• Operates and controls the Khuff gas production facilities as per the requirement of consumer's demand. Also, operates and controls re-injection facilities according to North Field gas supply from Mesaieed.
• Holds the responsibility to supply required quantity of Khuff gas in the event of high demand due to North Field Alpha trip or failure of NGL-3 boosters.
• Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 3 years full time technical diploma and training in process plant operations plus relevant short courses in safety.
• For Nationals TPP or equivalent education.
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 10 years experience in production and process operations preferably in the gas production facilities in onshore field operations.
• High degree of competency in spoken and written English.
• Good communication skill.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.