- Manage the ship hiring activities such as freight, chartering, demurrage, AWRP, crew management bunkering, drifting, and managing the related expenses.
- Supervise the marine inspection process to ensure the best practices and control exists.
- Handle the port and clearance related activities.
- Ability to manage the ship to ship services along with hiring the security guards, storage efficiency, and land transportation services.
- Benchmark the vendors refining them to form a graded classification based on their performances.
- Reduce the costs and validate the prices given per each transaction for both Al Ghurair Energy and Al Ghurair Properties.
- Enhance the process of vendors’ selection and ensure full compliance with the group procurement policy and processes for both Al Ghurair Energy and Al Ghurair Properties.
- Perform site visits inspection the strength of vendors before contracting them.
- Ability to report and monitor the inventory and its related costs to ensure keeping the inventory costs within the lowest possible ranges.