The incumbent will take ownership of day-to-day activities for the site facility, such as providing daily technical support and leadership to drive improvement of operations, maintenance, process safety and reliability programs.
• Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently
• Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment’s etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations
• Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments
• To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency
• Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
• Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations