· Participate in evaluating new business opportunities.
· Evaluate industrial and manufacturing trends.
· Assist in structuring and negotiating the terms of a business opportunity.
· Assist in the transaction process, assessing the target organization and the impact of the deal.
· Assist in reviewing financial models and feasibility studies
Required Educational Level
· BSc./Master degree in Engineering or Finance
Required Experience and Knowledge
· 0 -2 years of professional experience in business development, industrial investment, M&A or leveraged financial or industrial industries.
· knowledge and understanding of macroeconomics, business development, business planning and financial markets
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is pro ...قراءة المزيد