The Store Manager is accountable for sales performance, focusing on growth and profitability, customer satisfaction, merchandising standards, store operations, and the training and development of the entire staff.
People Development / HR
· Network, support recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining high-quality management and associates to fill store profile and succession planning
· Lead by example, trains, develops and provides ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience.
· Organize weekly staff meetings and daily briefings to recap store performance and to communicate new company goals and strategies, as well as new store procedures and performance targets
Customer Experience / Sales
· Ensure an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times by executing and achieving the Customer Experience consistently through regular assessment, coaching and follow-up with team
· Maintain visibility and leads by example on the selling floor to answer customer questions and supports all selling functions
· Implement all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stockroom
Drive Sales & Profitability
· Meet or exceed profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion
· Create and execute strategies to maximize store sales and control expenses
· Control company assets by meeting all loss prevention measures (consistent management of inventory, in- and out-bound stock movements, sales, returns, exchange, store maintenance, etc)
· Execute and compile with all company policies and store procedures