Senior Accountant required for a hotel
Job requirements Gender: Male Languages: English
Job Description• Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, cash flow and other forecast along preparing periodic reports that comparison with benchmarks
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow and other statements.
• Reconciliation statements – Banks, Suppliers, Customers, and vendor.
• Manages the fixed assets register and reconcile with general ledger along periodic physical verification.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted practices.• Prepare and verify payroll files and transfer through bank / cash.
• Reconciling sales ensuring revenue is posted accurately in the accounting system on regular basis
• Handle office petty cash and petty cash expenses, its reimbursements, claims, supporting documents, payments and verification.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters & risk appetite.
Transportation/Travel Information Remuneration and benefits: Subject for discussion upon interview