· Monitor site progress including installation of required equipment against accepted programs and 2-4 week lookahead programs, make recommendation where extra resource or alternative work process are required to maintainor increase performance.
· Monitoring and executing the installation of different services as per the approved shop drawings.
· Raising the inspection requests and Documents preparation for all final inspection.
· Preparation of layouts, specification for Electrical equipment such as data telephone, Fire Alarm Panels, rackdetails, Cable sizing, cable tray and trunk
· Preparation of drawing submittals, single line diagrams, Red line diagrams and inspection document for approval
· Installation of Security access doors, Fire Alarm devices, FACP, DAD, BPS, CCTV, CR, Intercom, Public Address speakers, GSM Antenna, X-Ray device, turnstile and Audio Visual devices.
· All General Electrical Low Current Works testing, Commissioning and termination.