Performs a variety of general accounting support tasks for financial data used in maintaining accounting records.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Prepare and update records for checks’ requests and invoices for payment
- Record monthly credit card expense transactions
- Verify and post details of business transactions
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers
- Assist in major bank reconciliations
- Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expenses, vouchers, receipts, accounts payable)
Minimum 4 years prior experience
Must possess Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
Saudi Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply provided that you attached a copy of your Accounting Certificate.