- Acquire complete operational and technical knowledge of all products assigned to the FSE for support.
- Forward immediate requests to the Product Specialist in case a need is felt for additional training sessions on any product the FSE is responsible for.
- Immediate availability to report to any customer location where a problematic machine or an issue has been reported.
- Immediate availability to deliver products to customers’ sites for installation or demos.
- Exert all necessary efforts to resolve products’ problems at customer sites.
- The immediate reporting of failed repairs to the product specialist.
- Abide by all company rules and regulations, in general terms.
- In case a Vehicle is given to the FSE, they must make sure that it is always kept in top condition. Use of Vehicles is restricted to business hours only.
- Provide effective training to End-Users on products upon deliveries and installations. End-users must be given enough training time to be able to grab the required information.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on all installed products in accordance to the previously agreed on and signed Service Level Agreements with customers.
- Fill out the necessary forms upon product deliveries, installations, Preventive Maintenance and Service Calls. Keep and keep his copies in a safe place and submit the rest to the proper Smart Way departments.
- Assist Sales representative with Products DEMOs when needed.
- Be available and ready for weekly/monthly meetings with management to discuss various subject matters.
- Abide by company rules when it comes to Attendance & Uniform
EDUCATION, TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Diploma in Electronics or Hardware repairing.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Networking certifications such as CCNA or Microsoft.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in banking related products or electronics/hardware repairing.
- Good English, speaking & Writing, and preferably Arabic proficiency as well.
- Proficient in MICROSOFT Office applications.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle pressure well.
- Ability to adapt to company policies and rules.
- Willingness to relocate whenever or where ever the need arises.
- Have good organizational skills.