The Payroll Supervisor’s main responsibility is to Supervise and coordinate payroll activities for the entire company. He will be responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of payroll including preparation of related reporting, as well as assisting with other Human Resources functions.
- Responsible for full life-cycle payroll processing
- Assists in payroll activities such as recording hours of work, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, maintaining payroll control records and calculating payrolls.
- Reviews personnel records to determine names, rates of pay, and position titles of newly hired employees and changes in wage rates and occupations of employees on payroll.
- Review all payroll forms and make necessary adjustment or correction, resolve payroll related problems or question in time manner
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays, termination payments, annual leave, service gratuity accruals, and bonuses.
- Transferring the payroll to the employees’ bank accounts and sending employee payslip on monthly basis
- Maintaining accurate and updated information in the payroll system (leaves, sickness, overtime, etc.)
- Assist Payroll manager to create annual team objectives.
- Escalate potential service issues to Payroll manager.
- Direct work within clear budgetary guidelines.
- Participate in interview process for new hires into Payroll roles.
- Define standards and reusable approaches within the Payroll operational framework.
- Train team members on new or enhanced operation procedures and policies.
- Identify process improvement initiatives and define standards for new processes.
- Cover for team members in back-up role for vacation and/or high-volume work efforts.
- Assist Payroll Manager in implementing quality control measures
Seder Group is a family-owned business established in 1981 to provide operation and maintenance services to the governmental and private sectors in Saudi Arabia. The Group offers a broad range of services, focusing on multitude core businesses. Seder's competences and reputation for exc ...
Seder Group is a family-owned business established in 1981 to provide operation and maintenance services to the governmental and private sectors in Saudi Arabia. The Group offers a broad range of services, focusing on multitude core businesses.
Seder's competences and reputation for exc ...قراءة المزيد